With the Skills of | A Gardener – Square Foot Gardening (COMING SOON!)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
This unit is part of our “WITH THE SKILLS OF” category. When this unit is released, you will receive:
- 12 lessons (20 minutes per lesson)
- ALL journals (~80-120 pages each)
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult + pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
“With the Skills of: A Gardener–Square Foot Gardening” will bring your family into the world of growing vegetables, herbs, and more… no matter if you live in an apartment, RV, or have a 100-acre farm! By utilizing scientific research and farming principles, square foot gardening provides the highest return on your investment! This style of raised-bed gardening can be done from literally anywhere and has been proven to yield more vegetables than many other traditional gardening methods. Grab your family and get ready for this experience of growing your own food from home! With hand-holding from our contributors (skilled gardeners and farmers who have done both traditional gardening and square foot gardening in numerous states across the US), you will be able to create your own garden along with your family, as they will each play a unique part in this amazing process. Grow closer together as you grow your own food… in the smallest amount of space possible.
Not interested in square foot gardening? Don’t skip this unit! Really, our only reason is that we think once you do it, you’ll never go back to store-bought veggies (or your old gardening methods) again… but that’s just our opinion.