Real experts provide the insight; the curriculum guides the experience; the family creates the bond. Modern day “Campfire Sessions™.”
- Job shadowing, skills development, life enhancement. From home. For pre-reader to adult. Something that has never existed before.
- Units are created after we job/skill shadow experts or professionals specific to the skill or trade (or life experience)
- Written in LIVING BOOK FORMAT
- Designed for the whole family (all ages) and full units have ~12 lessons. No teacher’s guide! Learn alongside your children. Everybody has their own guidebooks to learn together at the same time (all leveled guidebooks are included in purchase and are uniquely color coded)
- Each unit includes a very hands-on, experiential style of teaching. It is also OPEN AND GO. We do not use “worksheet” based learning. See more on why by clicking HERE.
- Pair it with your core curriculum (as an extracurricular for only 20 minutes per session, so even “Dad” can join in)…
- …OR use it as the foundation for your core. It’s designed with flexible options so you can do either!
- Units have optional “Core Connections” for families who desire to expand and connect the unit topic to core subjects (see HERE for more on Core Connections or HERE for how many high school credits it is)! These are included for free, as a courtesy.
- These unit studies are also the PERFECT way to allow “Dad” to get involved. Everything is prepared! Just OPEN AND GO, and allow the bonding and learning to begin (see our “Made for Dads” page).
- Upon purchase, you can immediately download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and keep forever!
#1: The hard stuff is done by us: we do the in-person interviewing, the hands-on job or skill shadowing; we ask the professionals, learn their secrets, and cover the expense to get inside the minds of experts…
#4: And, finally, we place everything on the foundation of Christ. If you are not a Christian family, you can definitely get some benefits of the curriculum even if you decide not to apply the FAITH TALK sections. We do hope you will give them a try though. Regardless, grab up a unit and start exploring with your child!