Real experts provide the insight; the curriculum guides the experience; the family creates the bond. Modern day “Campfire Sessions™.”
- All extracurricular unit studies have ~10-15 lessons
- 20 minutes per session (STOP when the timer goes off, and pick it up again the next day!)
- Everybody has their own journal to use together at the same time
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult + some pre-reader pages
- All units are created with contributions from experts or professionals specific to the unit topic
- Teacher manuals are not necessary on most units, unless otherwise specified; everything is built in to each journal
- Immediately download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and use forever!
- Memberships are optional and provide up to ~50% off
We have three categories… check them out here.
FREQUENTLY ASKED: “IS THE ADULT JOURNAL A TEACHER’S MANUAL??” CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER!
Strength thru Faith
#1: The hard stuff is done: we did the in-person interviewing, the hands-on job or skill shadowing, asked the professionals, learned their secrets, had them create activities, and covered the expense to get inside the minds of experts…
Give Life Meaning
#2: Utilizing a combination of Charlotte Mason based techniques and traditional learning (along with professional guidance), we took everything mentioned in point #1 and very specifically shared it in our units for you and your child(ren) utilizing various teaching styles…
Join Us Today
#3: All journals for all age groups correspond but have individual activities and discussion points based on grade level. Sit around a campfire (or wherever!), have everyone grab their journal for the unit picked that month. Start connecting—TRULY connecting—as a family (all the while growing in talents, passions, skills, and job aspirations)!
An Inclusive Community
#4: And, finally, we place everything on the foundation of Christ. These are not theological lessons, and if you are not a Christian family, you can definitely get some benefits of the curriculum even if you decide not to apply the FAITH TALK sections. We do hope you will give them a try though. Regardless, grab up a unit and start exploring with your child!
Read Next: WHY THE NAME?