MORE DETAILS: This unit is for everyone–homeschooled or not–and it is created to connect to the heart of every reader. We even include hand-written letters from the past to give a further understanding of and connection to exactly what goes on behind the scenes (that most civilians don’t know)!
It’s open and go, full of activities, deep faith talks, rich family discussions, critical thinking, possible career choice options (many you probably didn’t know existed, with more knowledge of what it ACTUALLY looks like to serve) and more. As always, the SYW pages are available for those who want to dive head first in to this topic but are easily skipped if you just want an overview. Adaptable for your family’s needs and wants.
After this unit, we are planning on releasing a very special mini unit written by the dad who created Campfire Curriculums (to be released in the future; this unit should be completed first). It will introduce the special operations side of the military. Those interested can learn more about the elite warriors from one of their own who made a career of it! Think: Special Forces, CAG, Navy SEALs (SOs), DEVGRU, PJs, MARSOC, Combat Control, and 75th Rangers (etc)! You won’t want to miss it!
With this unit you will receive:
- 12 lessons (set the timer to 30 min; STOP when the buzzer goes off and pick it up again the next day)
- ALL journals (~120 pages each)
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow