This is the first of two camping units that we plan to release (where the latter is for more experienced campers–which you will be, after completing this!). This is perfect for anyone who has never camped before or even anyone who has but wants to learn more! What’s in this one? Cooking over soup can stoves, camping recipes, water filtration, learning what’s poisonous and what’s not, flint and steel, tent basics, surviving weather situations (flooding, freezing, lightning), how to plan for the best family interaction, star gazing, compass, navigation, finding your way when lost, clothing, first aid, incredible activities to do together as a family, and so much more! The options when finishing the unit allow for camping from home (inside or outback), or a camping adventure away from home. We made it customizable! If you’ve already got all of this under your belt, then you’ll likely want to wait until the second unit that we will come out with!
This unit is part of our “WITH THE SKILLS OF” category. With this unit purchase, you receive:
- 15 lessons (20 minutes per day)
- ALL journals (~100 pages each)
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page, if desired
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow