IN THE SEASON OF | CHRISTMAS (NOT AVAILABLE OUT OF SEASON)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
WANT TO SEE THE ENTIRE FLIP THROUGH? CHECK IT OUT HERE!
WANT TO STAY UPDATED? GO TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE HERE!
This unit is only available for purchase during the holiday season. For our release schedule, go HERE.
With this limited edition bonus unit, you receive:
- 12 lessons
- ALL journals included
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult +some pre-reader pages (intended for pre-k/K/1st to accompany the lesson)!
- all journals specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and go!
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase on your device screen and can ALSO be accessed through your account page through any device
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
It’s that time of year! No matter where your children are going to school, there are bound to be Christmas units, Christmas programs… Christmas curriculum in everything! So if everybody’s got one, what makes ours different?
- Our unit is Charlotte Mason inspired and utilizes living book format (through the eyes of the shepherds)
- Even though the unit is open-and-go and can be completed in 30 minutes/day, we also include so much more! Every week we have baking; we have family games; we have crafts; we have activities; we have the whole family coming together in Christmas tradition… AND
- We also went to great lengths to retell the legacy of Christmas, while fiercely protecting the accuracy and sanctity of Scripture. It is finally time that we re-examine how we experience the story of Christmas. Watch your children’s eyes light up as they hear a whole new narrative and get to learn from a brand new set of experiential activities designed to forever rewrite the story of our Savior’s birth on their hearts.
- Anyone who has been to Children’s Church or done a standard Christmas school activity has heard about the Candy Cane being a “J” for “Jesus” or representative of the “Shepherd’s Staff;” We’ve all read and re-read the story of the angel coming to Mary. We’ve all seen baby Jesus in the manger scene. Sometimes repetition can cause the true account to lose its significance in the heart of the hearer. So, we didn’t do away with it; we just brought it in a new light. …Still marinated in holiday tradition
- We answer the challenging questions about Christmas (why do the Biblical accounts of Matthew and Luke seem to contradict in part?… how did the Wise Men supposedly find Jesus in Bethlehem if He was 1- to 2-years-old when they arrived, and his family was in another region at that time?). We promise there are answers. Beautiful ones. We help equip your children to stand on the truth of Jesus being the Savior of the world, in spite of any attacks they might hear against the Bible.
- We brought the same Campfire Curriculums™ style that you have come to know and love. This special edition unit has features that are unique and truly sets it apart from any other Christmas unit. As always, our primary focus is on bringing the family closer together and closer to God (while increasing passions, aspirations, and experiences). When your family sits down with these units, all of the holiday hustle and bustle will melt away, leaving you focused on the time you have here and now with your loved ones. The bonding, the holiday feel, the focus on Jesus, the connection with each other… it all happens in this unit.
- We have Christmas festivities, we have theology, we have history, we have tradition, we have Santa (yes, we have St. Nicholas, too… with intentionality), we have family growth, we have growth in Christ….
- AND, since all of our unit studies span all ages (pre-reader to adult), the youngest to the oldest get to participate.
As far as we have ever seen, there’s never been another Christmas unit study like it!
Out of stock