- Our unit is Charlotte Mason inspired and utilizes living book format (through the eyes of the shepherds)
- The unit is open-and-go and can be completed in 30 minutes/day
- We also include extra options for those who want to make it longer!
- Every week we have baking options; we have devotional options; we have family games; we have crafts; we have activities using things from around your house (little to no prep!); we have the whole family coming together in Christmas tradition… AND
- Watch your children’s eyes light up as they hear a whole new narrative and get to learn from a brand new set of experiential activities designed to forever rewrite the story of our Savior’s birth on their hearts.
- Anyone who has been to Children’s Church or done a standard Christmas school activity has heard about the Candy Cane being a “J” for “Jesus” or representative of the “Shepherd’s Staff;” We’ve all read and re-read the story of the angel coming to Mary. We’ve all seen baby Jesus in the manger scene. Sometimes repetition can cause the true account to lose its significance in the heart of the hearer. So, we didn’t do away with it; we just brought it in a new light …still marinated in holiday tradition.
- We help equip your family to stand on the truth of Jesus being the Savior of the world, in spite of any attacks they might hear against the Bible.
- We brought the same Campfire Curriculums™ style that you have come to know and love. This special edition unit has features that are unique and truly sets it apart from any other Christmas unit. As always, our primary focus is on bringing the family closer together and closer to God (while increasing passions, aspirations, and experiences). When your family sits down with these units, all of the holiday hustle and bustle will melt away, leaving you focused on the time you have here and now with your loved ones. The bonding, the holiday feel, the focus on Jesus, the connection with each other… it all happens in this unit.
- We have Christmas festivities, we have history, we have tradition, we have family growth, we have growth in Christ….
- AND, since all of our unit studies span all ages (pre-reader to adult), the youngest to the oldest get to participate.
As far as we have ever seen, there’s never been another Christmas unit study like it!
**The lesson on St. Nicholas is about history, giving, and pointing everything back to what matters most: Jesus. The lesson should be safe for families on both sides of the discussion; however, we always recommend parental screening on anything you may want to double check.**
With this limited edition bonus unit, you receive:
- 12 lessons
- 20-30 min/lesson (main lesson portion, with optional extensions if desired)
- ALL journals/guidebooks included
- Recommended: Advanced Journal (7th grade – Adult), Growing (3rd – 6th), Early (pre-k – 2nd)
- All journals specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and go!
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase on your device screen and can ALSO be accessed through your account page through any device
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow