1. Choose your desired unit that you will be using in the classroom or at your school.
2. Type the total number of students and teachers combined (in all classes) who will be using that particular unit from Campfire Curriculums. The price will adjust accordingly. For example, if you have 5 teachers and 100 students using the same unit, type “105.”
3. Click purchase. On the checkout screen in the notes section, notate the name of your school.
4. After purchase, our system will sync the hybrid license and the unit preference and update your account accordingly.
5. You must then submit your public course description with the Campfire Curriculums units credited, so we can confirm and approve such use, ensuring the accuracy of the information presented.
6. You will then be free to use only the associated Campfire Curriculums unit in your hybrid school with the designated number of students and teachers (printing and using with each of them as desired). You will be completely free to print copies and screen cast for digital use. If you do not see the unit automatically synced to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can drop it in for you.
7. When your school finishes a unit and wants to begin a new one, return to this page and repeat the process.
- If you want to order all units for the year up front, you can do this as well (as long as your student counts are not likely to change).
- If you get a different group of students the second half of the year or the following year (such as new enrollment each semester), return to this page and repeat the process (since those new students will not yet be licensed for legal use of the product).
8. If different teachers are using different units in their classrooms at the same time, you will merely need to complete different transactions. For example, if you have one teacher using the Veterinarian unit study with her 15 students and another using the Titanic unit study with 20 students, merely complete two transactions. Our system will approve both units for your account and will grant the license in our system appropriately, for the designated number of individuals. Remember that the license ONLY covers the number of students referenced for that one particular unit and cannot be passed to other students or teachers afterward, as this would violate copyright.
This is ~50% savings for all, at only $15/individual instead of full price for the curriculum for each. We hope it is a blessing!