Co-Op Classroom License
This purchase is for a license for an individual to teach in a classroom or co-op setting, for 5+ students. This allows co-ops to receive a discount, so each family in the class does not have to pay for the full unit.
We will never require that each family purchase the unit and then charge an additional licensing fee on top of that. Rather, this classroom co-op license is actually a discount from the regular unit price.
1. The co-op teacher must purchase the unit (this is the only person who must purchase a unit from us)
2. After purchasing the unit (as the teacher of the co-op), you may proceed to the licensing portion on this page.
3. Do not fill out or make any purchases on this page if you have not already purchased the unit study you are intending to use, first. If you have already purchased multiple units for personal use, simply notate in the notes (at checkout) which unit you will be utilizing for your co-op classroom.
4. To the side (or below, depending on device), choose the number of students you will be teaching before checking out. The price will increase accordingly. In order to classify as a co-op, we ask for a minimum of 5 students in the class.
5. After purchase, you are completely free to use your unit study in a classroom setting with the designated number of students. You can choose to print off copies for your students, or screencast for digital use. Please do not send the document to all of the families, as you are the only one who owns the rights.
6. Nothing else needs to be done, as our system will automatically register your information. Please use the same email for all purchases, so the system will correlate it correctly.
This is a great savings for all co-ops. For example, if a classroom had 25 students and each had to purchase the curriculum, that would be ~$750.00. However, with the co-op license, the price is cut to $155 for 25 students and teacher ($29.95 teacher + $5/student). We intentionally take the hit on $595, as it is our desire that no one should be priced out of using this–even in a co op setting.
If you have any questions, send us a quick email!