Your cart is currently empty!
Campfire Curriculums™ units are units that:
*Cover your core school subjects, as desired (elementary to university-aspiring high school students)
*Act as elective or extracurricular, as desired (skip the Core Connections)
*Are for all ages (pre-reader to adult)
*Provide job shadowing equivalents from home
*Teach life skills from home
*Provide a WHOLE family style of learning (where all ages can come together and learn together–no bouncing back and forth between kids!) or independent learning (your choice)
*Provide opportunities for “Dad” to join in (if desired)
*Are prepped, open-and-go packages
*Made after actually receiving professional insight from experts IN THE FIELD (such a unique aspect that is not provided anywhere else)…
*Utilize all learning styles and a whole person approach to teaching
*Emphasize cross-curricular and interdisciplinary learning
*Reignite passion in learning
Campfire units are ALL of these things together. Campfire Curriculums™ provides something that doesn’t exist anywhere else. The depth of content included, the passion and JOY that is reignited in your homeschool… it is like no other. These are created to use as an all-in-one core (except math) with our Core Connections -OR- you can use them as an extracurricular/one subject only (without the Core Connections Companion).
Even with all of this included, we believe in keeping the units on a constant sale, year-round, to be as affordable as possible for as many families as we can.
UNIT FOCUS EXAMPLES:
THROUGH THE EYES OF
- An extremely unique type of “job shadowing from home” that also covers core school subjects (as desired)
- Contributions for each unit from experts and professionals in the field
- Together with our contributors, we specifically created each experiential unit study for your family. Our contributors range from..
WITH THE SKILLS OF
- Family bonding through skills enhancement and adventure, while also covering core school subjects (as desired)
- Contribution for each unit from skilled craftsmen, professional athletes, or experts
- Ever wonder how to make the perfect camping trip, raise chickens, or maintain your own vehicle…
IN THE STEPS OF
- Dive into unique world experiences and take your family to places you might have never gone, while covering core school subjects (as desired)
- Contributions from people who have been there and lived through it
- Think: experience what it would be like in the coldest climates in Alaska, understand the faith of a POW, or get inside the mind of a real-life criminal (with a real criminal profiler)…