With the Skills of | A Scuba Diver (COMING SOON!)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
This unit is part of our “WITH THE SKILLS OF” category. When this unit is released, you receive with purchase:
- When this unit is released, you will receive:
- 13 lessons (20 minutes per lesson)
- ALL journals (~80-120 pages each)
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult + pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
We have two contributors for this unit. One of our contributors is a dive master who has been diving all over the world, on multiple continents for 10+ years. Her insight is incredible!!
Our second contributor for our scuba diving unit that we will be releasing is a certified scuba diver who began his diving career as a US Special Forces combat diver and is also a civilian rescue diver. He has enjoyed scuba diving everywhere from the Caribbean to Alaska! He has been scuba diving for the past 20+ years.
Both contributors shared with us all of the incredible skills and experiences that we can now share with you and your family. Get ready for an exciting, hands-on (experiential) adventure into marine life, rescue and dive physiology, and exploring the world of breathing underwater!!
Not interested in scuba diving? Don’t skip this unit! There is so much to learn about the earth, marine life, FASCINATING lessons (with activities) about breathing under water (and the science of what’s actually happening), and even time management exercises! Your family will love it. It’s one of our most interesting units!