Through the Eyes of – A Private Investigator (coming soon!)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
This unit is part of our “THROUGH THE EYES OF” category. When this unit is released, you receive:
- 20 lessons (20 minutes per lesson)
- ALL four journals (~100 pages each)
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page, if desired
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
“Through the Eyes of: PI LIFE” is intended to take your family on an adventure right alongside a real Private Investigator. Actual stake outs, real spy gear, and real-world brainstorming…with your family! Sit around the campfire (or wherever!) and figure out the next move.
We have three contributors for this Campfire Session. Combined, they have 35+ years of experience as Private Investigators (two of which own their own PI firms) and one of which also has 15+ years of experience as an Air Force OSI agent and was also a prior chief of his police department.
Not interested in becoming a private investigator? Don’t skip this unit! Throughout the unit, the family experiences lessons in situational awareness, empathy, and will even practice skills of how to escape bad situations! …Not to mention, following clues, discovering answers, and honing discernment skills. Draw near as a family as you delve into the world of a private investigator. Experience the lessons that are taught as you grow closer together to one another!