In the Steps of | Pirates of the Caribbean (FULL DIGITAL UNIT)
$19.95 (or 1 Credit)
This is intended to be paired with “In the Steps of | An Islander“. With this limited edition bonus unit, you will receive:
- 5 lessons (20 minutes per lesson, with optional activities to last longer)
- ALL journals
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult +some pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions, skill trades, or life experiences from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page, if desired
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
REAL stories of REAL pirates, REAL treasure, REAL hideouts, REAL battles, and REAL history. As our units are always experiential, we first located the places noted for pirate hideouts; we read the hand-written journals from centuries ago (and we share them with you!); we learned all of the local secrets; we discovered how to bring it to life… to take your family into the journey of what it was actually like as a pirate in the Caribbean.
Along with the contributors in the aforementioned island unit, we also have two additional contributors for this unit: a maritime historian who is also on the board of the historical trust, and a Caribbean treasure hunter.
Wait until your children read the actual words of the islanders in their preserved letters (as they watched from a distance what the pirates were doing over 200 years ago)… wait until you read the journal entries of captains, view the hand-drawn maps of real pirates…
And then, as a family, get to experience it all together, growing closer while learning about an intriguing time past. All of our lessons will have hands-on, experiential activities so the family isn’t just READING about pirate life, but actually experiencing and stepping into the world of what it was like (both as a pirate, and as one innocent in the era of piracy)!
Everybody grab their journal (all four journals included in the unit), and let’s go on our journey!!