Wait until your children read the actual words of the islanders in their preserved letters (in the associated Islander unit) as they watched from a distance what the pirates were doing over 200 years ago… wait until you read the journal entries of captains, view the hand-drawn maps of real pirates…
And then, as a family, get to experience it all together, growing closer while learning about an intriguing time past. Step into the world of what it was like (both as a pirate, and as one innocent in the era of piracy).
Everybody grab their journal, and let’s go on our journey!
This can be paired with our “In the Steps of | An Islander” for a fuller experience (recommended by not required). The “Islander” unit is currently being edited, so you might have fun completing the Pirates unit now and then adding on Islander the following year!
With this unit, you will receive:
- 5 lessons (20 minutes per lesson, with optional activities to last longer)
- ALL journals
- elementary/middle school, high school/adult + pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, use on any device (or print, if desired) and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions, skill trades, or life experiences from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page, if desired
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow