With the Skills of | A Gardener and Horticulturist (COMING SOON!)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
This unit is part of our “WITH THE SKILLS OF” category. When this unit is released, you will receive:
- 12 lessons (20 minutes per lesson)
- ALL journals (~80-120 pages each)
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult + pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
Our contributor for this unit is on the board of the American Horticulture Society; he is the founder of the first major online plant-delivery business; he is a college professor of horticulture courses; he is a nursery owner for 30+ years; he is a nationwide gardening radio show host; he is also an amazing author who has written numerous 5-star books on gardening and horticulture.
“With the Skills of: A Gardener” will not only teach your family about how to grow shrubs, plants, and flowers specific to your area… but it will also lead you through the steps of knowing exactly how to bring everything together (how to contrast foliage, account for bloom time/season, how to perfectly mend scents, how to attract the right insects and deter the others…etc). We will set the foundation so you can create that beautiful landscape you have always envisioned and dreamed of in your heart! Your family will come together and experience exactly what it is like to be a gardener, while implementing new skills every day at your very own home.
Not interested in gardening? Don’t skip this unit! There are INCREDIBLE lessons of earth science, faith, chemical reactions, endurance, and even olfactory organs…. really, there are so many things this unit teaches that even if you choose not to garden, you still experience incredibly fun and important lessons as you are coming closer together as a family. We encourage you to try it out… even if it’s only to plant one flower in a pot. You never know which of your children might want to open up their own nursery one day, or perhaps become an expert gardener or author on horticulture.