Through the Eyes of | A Firefighter (Coming Soon!)
$29.95 (or 1 Credit)
This unit is part of our “THROUGH THE EYES OF” category.When this unit is released, you will receive:
- 12 lessons (20 minutes per lesson)
- ALL journals (~80-120 pages each)
- elementary, middle school, high school, adult + pre-reader pages!
- specifically choreographed to be used together
- Just download, print, and go!
- Contributions from experts and professionals in particular professions or skill trades from across the world
- Downloads appear immediately after purchase and can also be accessed through an account page
- You get to keep your products forever, to be reused over and over again as the children grow
“Through the Eyes of: A Firefighter” was a unit idea brought to us by some customers! We listened, and we reached out to some contributors to do some interviewing, job shadowing, and more… to give our customers what they wanted! This unit is intended to take your family into the world of real emergencies, real fires, and real rescues. Actual hands-on experiences, experiential activities, insider knowledge and training… with real family growth. The younger children will be enthralled with the lessons learned from real firemen and women, and the older age groups will actually be receiving training in how to prepare to become a firefighter!
We have many contributors for this Campfire Session, with positions ranging from firefighter to driver engineer, to fire captain and fire chief…
In one of our most exciting units yet to be released, your family will be learning SO MUCH about all the different aspects of a career in the fire department.
Not interested in becoming a firefighter? Don’t skip this unit! Throughout the unit, students learn invaluable HANDS-ON lessons that can help save lives, experiences that will teach them about their own personality, and they will also be challenged to figure out solutions to difficult situations! There are experiences of emergency brainstorming, problem solving, and just too many other things to list. Long story short, we think your family needs this and can grow closer through this, even if they have no interest in firefighting. So come together and let’s get started!